Tonight at 8PM Central – Dr. Jen Mushtaler answers your questions on how to be a healthy endurance athlete!
Dr. Mushtaler will be talking with the women of GOTRIbal about “all things” health and fitness. GOTRIbal is an organization that empowers female endurance athletes by allowing them to connect with other women around the world! From pregnancy to menopause, OB JEN has the answer.
No question is off-limits- if you are wondering about something in particular, odds are you aren’t the only one! If there is a question you’d like to ask in addition to those below, please tune in tonight. You can also connect with past podcasts here.
OB Jen will discuss the following common questions from female athletes:
- Can I run during my pregnancy?
- What exercises do you recommend during pregnancy?
- I am a competitive athlete, but my OB said I have to stop. Is this true?
- Does my heart rate really have to stay below 140 bpm?
- What special dietary modifications do I need to make?
- I am worried about weight gain. How much weight do I need to gain?
- I was told not to do sit-ups. Is this true?
Can’t wait to connect with you all on the call tonight. Follow the link to the podcast call at 8PM Central and have your questions ready!
Visit Dr. Mushtaler’s practice website at www.capobgyn.com or contact 512-83-OB-JEN to schedule an appointment with OB JEN.